Shipping Rates and Delivery Times click here
WHO WOULD NOT WANT A FLAT STOMACH WITH CRAZY ABS?
Well a solution exists and it could help you ....
Is called Ultimate Abs Stimulator and it is the most powerful and EFFECTIVE on the market!
Thanks to advanced EMS technology, currently used in massage, acupuncture and more by leading experts.
15 intensity levels to meet your daily exercise needs.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
99.3% of reviewers recommend this product.
HOW TO USE THE ABS STIMULATOR
1. Insert 1.5V AAA batteries (2), make sure the polarity (negative and positive side is placed correctly).
2. Insert the controller into the pad, make sure it is properly connected.
3. Remove the plastic cover of the gel pad.
4. Put it on your abdominal area or arms.
5. Click the ON button (circle in the upper center area of the controller).
6. On the PROGRAM button (left arrow), select the desired mode, PROGRAM 1-4 each of these nodes has different contraction styles.
7. Whatever program (1-4) selected, you need to CLICK 6-8 TIMES to increase the intensity of the contractions, the more you press the ON button, the greater the contraction and intensity
Precaution: The equipment should not be used under the following conditions.
* People with an internal transplant or any type of electronic device such as an artificial heart transplant etc.
* Not recommended for patients who have recently undergone abdominal or arm surgery as it may interfere with the healing process
* Patients with epilepsy
* Not to be used while driving
* Patients with blood circulation disorders
* Pregnant woman and postpartum
* Patients with cancer
* Allergic reaction to hydrogel pads
* Do not put near an oven or fire to avoid damage to the machine
* If you have just turned on the controller and selected a program (1-4) without pressing the ON button again several times, the controller will not twitch!
* You will not see and feel the contraction unless you apply it to the skin
In some cases it is preferable to combine the use of this device with a healthy diet and training.
Got a question, comment or concern? Just want to say hi? Reach out to us with the form